Monday, October 25, 2010

A New Journey

I have decided that it is time to start actively seeking God's purpose for my life.  Now I know what my true purpose is.  At least I think I do.  My purpose is to serve God.  To glorify Him in all that I do.  And I can do that by living a life that is pleasing to Him and following his commandments.  Well, I think I'm doing okay, but there's more to it.
I feel this passion inside my spirit.  This desire to do something.  Whether it's within my family circle, my town, or further out, I feel like I have a purpose.  God has called me to do something big.  I just don't know what it is yet.  I need to find direction.  I need to find this calling.  Maybe the biggest part of it is the journey.  So I'm taking you all with me.  For the next forty days I am going to fervently seek God's will for my life.  I'm using "The Purpose Driven Life" as a map and trusting God to lead me to the correct destination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment